Back to the Future
I finally remembered my blogger password, thus Quiet and Dry's soul has returned to earth for recycling.
You've probably forgotten who the hell I am by now. Here's the scoop.
- I'm a light brown ice-cream addict (coffee, hazelnut, latte, mocha chip, etc. but NOT toffee)
- I have a tendency to pay with exact change
- My favorite U2 song is Unforgettable Fire
- I often cry during Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
- I suffer from severe 80s nostalgia
- I can't fake a British accent for all the tea in China
- I live in London and am attending Live 8... in MOSCOW
Yes, I am off to the former USSR in the morning. Speaking of Star Wars, why in Episode 4 did OB1 tell Luke he didn't remember owning any droids? Episode 3 clearly proves that Kenobi was quite tight with R2 and 3PO. Was there no script suprvisor/series flow coordinator employed on that mission?